- Modified Rides /
- Modified Car Videos /
- Street Racing /
- BMW S1000RR and Hayabusa's street race over 200mph - INSANE FLYBY
BMW S1000RR and Hayabusa's street race over 200mph - INSANE FLYBY
BMW S1000RR and Hayabusa's street race over 200mph - INSANE FLYBY These guys do a rolling 30mph start and GPS track exactly a 9/10 of a mile race. This is easier on the drivetrain parts and can gauge where the bike would trap in a standing mile race. Anything over 200MPH in a mile is no joke in our book! If you guys want more bike videos, be sure to click LIKE so we know you want more!!"
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested