- Modified Rides /
- Modified Car Videos /
- Street Racing /
- BMW S1000RR and Hayabusa's street race over 200mph - INSANE FLYBY
BMW S1000RR and Hayabusa's street race over 200mph - INSANE FLYBY
BMW S1000RR and Hayabusa's street race over 200mph - INSANE FLYBY These guys do a rolling 30mph start and GPS track exactly a 9/10 of a mile race. This is easier on the drivetrain parts and can gauge where the bike would trap in a standing mile race. Anything over 200MPH in a mile is no joke in our book! If you guys want more bike videos, be sure to click LIKE so we know you want more!!"
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars
- Six reasons we’re impressed by the Novitec-tuned McLaren 570S