The story of Group B Rally cars 1983-1986
How the most insanely powerful rally cars of all time came about and were eventually banned for being simply too dangerous to driver and spectator. Epic to watch though. Enjoy!"
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars
- Six reasons we’re impressed by the Novitec-tuned McLaren 570S
- Watch these Mustangs drift their way into a world record
- BMW M4 review: harder cored M4 CS driven
- Shelby's 50th Anniversary Super Snake Mustang is here