Rally - What makes a modern rally car so fast?
Ever since the world's first rally back in 1894, the sport has transformed from a simple test of cars into an entity that tests both cars and drivers on the limit. In this short documentary, Ash Davies shows us how far the sport has come by looking into the performance and history of one of the great Rallying icons, the Subaru WRX STI. With the help of RallySchool's Nathan Reeves, we find out what makes a modern rally car so fast, and how to drive it on the limit. www.rallyschool.com.au"
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested