- Modified Rides /
- Modified Car Videos /
- Rally Cars /
- Rally Cars Fly On Slick Road (Rally New York 2012)
Rally Cars Fly On Slick Road (Rally New York 2012)
Some crazy jumps from this past weekends rally. The big jump you see at the end was for 149 feet by Cyril Kearney/Mark McAlister. A few minutes after this jump the car was totaled but everyone is okay. Thanks to Emilee Edwards for the footage! Subscribe for more!"
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested