Rally car taxi service at Le Meridien Budapest
Rally racing cars heading to Hungaroring Circuit started their journey at the Le Méridien Budapest (July 27, 2014). Six of the hotel’s lucky guests were offered an experience of a lifetime touring the streets of the Hungarian capital and drifting across Heroes’ Square."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars
- Six reasons we’re impressed by the Novitec-tuned McLaren 570S
- Watch these Mustangs drift their way into a world record
- BMW M4 review: harder cored M4 CS driven
- Shelby's 50th Anniversary Super Snake Mustang is here