Rally car taxi service at Le Meridien Budapest
Rally racing cars heading to Hungaroring Circuit started their journey at the Le Méridien Budapest (July 27, 2014). Six of the hotel’s lucky guests were offered an experience of a lifetime touring the streets of the Hungarian capital and drifting across Heroes’ Square."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested