Killer B's Rally Cars
The Killer Bees were uncompromising racecars that cut an earsplitting path through the European countryside. In 1986, after just three years of racing including several fatal accidents involving drivers and spectators, the killer bees of FISA Group B were outlawed."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested