How To Go Rally Racing On A Budget
Alex Lloyd tries his hand at rallying in a cheap B-Spec Honda Fit, on the same tree-lined gravel roads as Ken Block. But can a 117-hp rally car truly make for an exciting ride? Find out, at Rally America's National Championship event at LSPR in Houghton, Michigan:"
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars
- Six reasons we’re impressed by the Novitec-tuned McLaren 570S
- Watch these Mustangs drift their way into a world record
- BMW M4 review: harder cored M4 CS driven
- Shelby's 50th Anniversary Super Snake Mustang is here