How To Go Rally Racing On A Budget
Alex Lloyd tries his hand at rallying in a cheap B-Spec Honda Fit, on the same tree-lined gravel roads as Ken Block. But can a 117-hp rally car truly make for an exciting ride? Find out, at Rally America's National Championship event at LSPR in Houghton, Michigan:"
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested