- Modified Rides /
- Modified Car Videos /
- Rally Cars /
- Flying High - WRC Rally Finland with pure engine sounds (years 1999-2010)
Flying High - WRC Rally Finland with pure engine sounds (years 1999-2010)
*Legendary Ouninpohja stage is back in Rally Finland 2012: http://www.nesteoilrallyfinland.fi/en/32940.aspx Since 2011 season marked the beginning of the new 1.6 litre engine era in the WRC, it is time to remember the decade of the old 2-litre engines World Rally Cars battling it out and flying high in the fastest and most beautiful gravel event of the World Rally Championship - Rally Finland. And yes, naturally with pure engine sounds."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested