- Modified Rides /
- Modified Car Videos /
- Rally Cars /
- Flying High - WRC Rally Finland with pure engine sounds (years 1999-2010)
Flying High - WRC Rally Finland with pure engine sounds (years 1999-2010)
*Legendary Ouninpohja stage is back in Rally Finland 2012: http://www.nesteoilrallyfinland.fi/en/32940.aspx Since 2011 season marked the beginning of the new 1.6 litre engine era in the WRC, it is time to remember the decade of the old 2-litre engines World Rally Cars battling it out and flying high in the fastest and most beautiful gravel event of the World Rally Championship - Rally Finland. And yes, naturally with pure engine sounds."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars