- Modified Rides /
- Modified Car Videos /
- Rally Cars /
- Chris Harris on Cars - Porsche 997 RGT Rally, by Tuthill
Chris Harris on Cars - Porsche 997 RGT Rally, by Tuthill
December in Wales, a slippery Walter's Arena test stage, and 360hp of 911. Richard Tuthill's creation is one of the great driving experiences."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested