BMW E36 COMPACT RALLY CAR TRIBUTE + ONBOARD CAM
Racer: Nicolas Dufour This rally BMW is so BADASS, Rear wheel drive rally cars are disappearing so i am always happy to film them. Here are some specs for the BMW compact enthusiasts: S14B20 Engine, 1999cc, 243 HP - 22,5 mkg, 8200 rpm, SCHRICK Camshafts Gr.A M3, BMW Motorsports pistons, SYBELE Challenger 4+ Engine Management, 6 speed PRODRIVE dogbox, 18" SUBARU WRC magnesium wheels, 1060 Kilograms. Thank you for watching."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars
- Six reasons we’re impressed by the Novitec-tuned McLaren 570S