BMW E36 COMPACT RALLY CAR TRIBUTE + ONBOARD CAM
Racer: Nicolas Dufour This rally BMW is so BADASS, Rear wheel drive rally cars are disappearing so i am always happy to film them. Here are some specs for the BMW compact enthusiasts: S14B20 Engine, 1999cc, 243 HP - 22,5 mkg, 8200 rpm, SCHRICK Camshafts Gr.A M3, BMW Motorsports pistons, SYBELE Challenger 4+ Engine Management, 6 speed PRODRIVE dogbox, 18" SUBARU WRC magnesium wheels, 1060 Kilograms. Thank you for watching."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested