Owning A Turbo'd IS200, Modified Car Review
2000 Lexus IS200 Borgworner S246 T4 Twin Scroll Turbo Custom Manifold (build from a 2JZ manifold) 2.5"Intercooler Piping With Good Sized Intercooler Full 3" Turbo Back Exhaust System 38MM Tial Wastegate Tein Coilovers Home Built Gauge Pod Bridgestone 3 Piece Welded Three Spoke Wheels"
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars
- Six reasons we’re impressed by the Novitec-tuned McLaren 570S
- Watch these Mustangs drift their way into a world record
- BMW M4 review: harder cored M4 CS driven
- Shelby's 50th Anniversary Super Snake Mustang is here