- Modified Rides /
- Modified Car Videos /
- Ken Block /
- [HOONIGAN] Ken Block's First Thrash Test of the Hoonicorn in Raw Form.
[HOONIGAN] Ken Block's First Thrash Test of the Hoonicorn in Raw Form.
https://www.hoonigan.com/ July 24th 2014 - Ken Block's first and only test of the Hooncorn before Gymkhana SEVEN filming. Before the vehicle was actually completed, the entirely custom AWD running gear needed to be thrash tested to see if it would hold up to the rigors of tire slaying. It did."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars
- Six reasons we’re impressed by the Novitec-tuned McLaren 570S