- Modified Rides /
- Modified Car Videos /
- Ken Block /
- [HOONIGAN] Ken Block's First Thrash Test of the Hoonicorn in Raw Form.
[HOONIGAN] Ken Block's First Thrash Test of the Hoonicorn in Raw Form.
https://www.hoonigan.com/ July 24th 2014 - Ken Block's first and only test of the Hooncorn before Gymkhana SEVEN filming. Before the vehicle was actually completed, the entirely custom AWD running gear needed to be thrash tested to see if it would hold up to the rigors of tire slaying. It did."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested