World Of Wheels 2016 - 2
World Of Wheels custom car show of 2016 was held at the Donald E. Stephen's Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. And there were some of the most beautiful and gorgeous cars on the planet. There were so many cars and custom bikes it would have taken 3 days to film them all, we walked through and filmed some of the most popular and most custom modified cars we saw, take a look and see what we filmed, pure eye candy. "Like" our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MidwestOutlawDragRacing"
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested