- Modified Rides /
- Modified Car Videos /
- Drag Racing /
- Kevin Swaney drag racing the Tin Indian Performance Pontiac Dragster goes 7.19 @ 187 mph
Kevin Swaney drag racing the Tin Indian Performance Pontiac Dragster goes 7.19 @ 187 mph
This footage if from a test and tune September 25, 2009 at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio. Kevin Swaney made a 7.19 pass at 187 mph. This is the quickest and fastest naturally aspirated Pontiac on the planet! Track was very sticky and car was making more power. Wheels were WAY WAY up and caused the car to get out of the groove. 535 cid MR-1 Pontiac block with KRE High Port heads! Video by Nathan Morris. think . Pontiac . power"
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested