Electric cars redefine future of drag racing
The main selling point for electric cars has been avoiding trips to the gas station, but car companies are putting new emphasis on performance. Jeff Glor rode along in one electric car that went zero to 60 miles per hour in 2.5 seconds -- the kind of power and promise that spurred Formula 1 to launch an electric car racing series next year."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested