Electric cars redefine future of drag racing
The main selling point for electric cars has been avoiding trips to the gas station, but car companies are putting new emphasis on performance. Jeff Glor rode along in one electric car that went zero to 60 miles per hour in 2.5 seconds -- the kind of power and promise that spurred Formula 1 to launch an electric car racing series next year."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars