1970 Dodge Challenger drag car on the dyno
A panther pink 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A drag car makes a series of dyno pulls at the Mopar show in Farmington Minnesota. If you are an impatient person, fast forward to about the 3 minute mark. I don't know the results of the pull as I video'd from the opposite side as it yielded the best angle for the video."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars