1970 Dodge Challenger drag car on the dyno
A panther pink 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A drag car makes a series of dyno pulls at the Mopar show in Farmington Minnesota. If you are an impatient person, fast forward to about the 3 minute mark. I don't know the results of the pull as I video'd from the opposite side as it yielded the best angle for the video."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested