Best cars at the Beijing Motor Show 2016
The 2016 Beijing Motor Show could be one of the most important shows of the year, as car makers from all over the world try to build market share in the growing Chinese market. However, Beijing wasn't just about promoting new cars for China - big brands like Renault, Audi, Porsche and Volkswagen were among the European brands showing world debuts this year. Editor-in-chief, Steve Fowler, runs through some of the most important new cars revealed at the 2016 Beijing International Automobile Exhibition."
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested