- Modified Rides /
Once upon a time, Worthersee was little more than a small gathering of VW enthusiasts at an Austrian hotel. Now it’s a week-long show officially supported by VW that gets more than 100,000 visitors each year.
Some of these visitors bring with them their own VWs, most of which have been modified. Some so much the only Volkswagen-y bit that remains is the badge. Click through our little gallery for a taste of what Volkswagen enthusiasts get up to when 100,000 of them get together over beer and dancing girls.
And cars, lots and lots of cars.
And a dog. Enjoy.
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested