- Modified Rides /
Once upon a time, Worthersee was little more than a small gathering of VW enthusiasts at an Austrian hotel. Now it’s a week-long show officially supported by VW that gets more than 100,000 visitors each year.
Some of these visitors bring with them their own VWs, most of which have been modified. Some so much the only Volkswagen-y bit that remains is the badge. Click through our little gallery for a taste of what Volkswagen enthusiasts get up to when 100,000 of them get together over beer and dancing girls.
And cars, lots and lots of cars.
And a dog. Enjoy.
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars
- Six reasons we’re impressed by the Novitec-tuned McLaren 570S
- Watch these Mustangs drift their way into a world record
- BMW M4 review: harder cored M4 CS driven
- Shelby's 50th Anniversary Super Snake Mustang is here
- ‘Project 8’ is a 600bhp, V8-powered Jaguar XE