- Modified Rides /
- Track & Show 2016
Track & Show 2016
The minivan. Purchasing one could be considered the equivalent of committing automotive suicide; you know when you go down this route that your life as an enthusiast is well and truly over. Or is it?
I came across this H22-swapped Odyssey at Track & Show and decided to grab a quick Random Snap as a reminder. Regular readers might remember that Mike put together a spotlight on the Honda at Wekfest Japan last year, but I didn’t realise just how cool and unique it was until I saw it for myself.
On that note, what would be your ideal JDM van? And more importantly, if you had one, how would you modify it?
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Singer will work with Williams to build a 500bhp 911 engine
- Ogle this one-off road-legal BMW M1 Procar
- Ford Mustang review: 825bhp, 195mph CS800 driven
- McLaren 570GT is a supercar that’s attacking a new niche head on.
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested