- Modified Rides /
- Random Snap
The minivan. Purchasing one could be considered the equivalent of committing automotive suicide; you know when you go down this route that your life as an enthusiast is well and truly over. Or is it?
I came across this H22-swapped Odyssey at Track & Show and decided to grab a quick Random Snap as a reminder. Regular readers might remember that Mike put together a spotlight on the Honda at Wekfest Japan last year, but I didn’t realise just how cool and unique it was until I saw it for myself.
On that note, what would be your ideal JDM van? And more importantly, if you had one, how would you modify it?
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars