- Modified Rides /
- Merc-AMG GLS 63
Merc-AMG GLS 63
A wider version of an SUV that’s already quite wide. Right.
Indeed. Mansory, answering a question we’re not sure that many people posed in the first place, has nevertheless unveiled a version of Mercedes-AMG’s GLS 63 with an ever wider, more aggressive stance.
Consider, that the ‘standard’ GLS 63 clocks in at 1,982mm in width. Mansory’s bodykit adds 25mm wider front arches and 40mm wider rear wheel arches.
So it’s like, really wide.
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars