- Modified Rides /
- Bentley Bentayga
From the same school of thought comes this, the tank-tracked Bentley Bentayga. If escaping zombies is something you wish to do in greater luxury, and at a less rushed pace, then it’s probably even more adept than the 918.
More room, too, with a proper boot and five seats, plus acres of wood, leather and electronic gizmos to keep your eyes away from the impending doom out of the windows. In stealth black, though, you might have snuck under the radar of whatever’s threatening humankind.
Makes & Models of Modified Cars
- Renault Zoe e-Sport review: 460bhp supermini driven
- Is this the greatest modified Range Rover ever?
- Can the Roboracer improve actual human racing?
- Dodge Challenger SRT Demon review: 840bhp muscle car tested
- The P-51 is a 727bhp Ford Mustang
- The Bentley Continental 24 is a modified 700bhp Supersports
- is Dirt 4 the last rally game you ever need?
- America's ultimate street cars